Friday, September 13, 2013

True and Funny Story about Feng Shui!

True Story about  Feng Shui!! 

What is it and does it work? 
I say a resounding YES!!! YOU BETCHA!! ABSOLUTELY!

Let me tell you a TRUE Story! 

Almost two years ago when I decided I wanted to open this shop, I started looking for a perfect space for rent. Once found, I pursued a lease. It seemed to be the hardest hurdle to overcome! As a believer and practitioner of Feng Shui, after 5 months of this nonsense I looked around at the "guas" of my home to identify what was in the "Career Gua" that was getting in the way of the energy so it could manifest itself in my life. Found the answer! When we sold Barry's house, all of his cherished prints were now stockpiled in front of my Front Door... the Career Gua.  Very bad chi!! Nothing came through the Front Door... including the energy! Once I identified the problem, the energy started to flow.... sluggishly, but we made progress. With a signed lease in hand and construction nearing a close, I brought all the prints to the shop as I would sell them there. About 2 weeks later, Barry was commenting to friends that his business (real estate) had really picked up. I smiled and asked him if he knew why. Since he didn't I explained that it was the Feng Shui able to work its abilities since the prints were relocated. He looked at me skeptically. A few days later, before he had even started to get to work, his phone started ringing and suddenly, his day was completely mapped out with back to back appointments, listings and showings. He called me in the late afternoon to ask if I would please bring 5 of the prints home to place back in front of the door, as he couldn't take the pace anymore!!

Want to learn more? 

  • Learn how to bring harmony to your family
  • Bring or add romance to your life
  • Enhance prosperity
  • Improve your health
  • and so much more...

Sign up NOW for our two part workshop! First 5 paid registrants get 10$ off fee!



True Story about Feng Shui

No comments:

Post a Comment